Friday, December 18, 2009

Week 6

Yesterday marked the beginning of my 6th week. I remain uninterested in oatmeal and chocolate. Except for hot cocoa, which sounded good last night, but I haven't actually had any yet. This morning's breakfast consisted of a slice of leftover pizza with sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pesto, and about 1 ton of roasted garlic. Yummy.

Last night I had my first "food" craving. Grape soda. What the hell? I can't even remember the last time I had grape soda. Maybe when I was 10. Drew and I rushed to out to our grocery store at 9:30 last night (after I'd been napping for at least half an hour) to track down grape soda. I should have known better than to go to our usual market. I ended up with some sort of organic grape "soda" that actually tasted like real grapes. I didn't want real grapes! I didn't want organic! I wanted old school Welch's grape soda! I wanted Fanta! We ended up stopping at 7-11 where I found Sunkist grape soda. Ahhh...purple foam. Now that's what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment