Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sad News

I went to my ultrasound appointment on Thursday and there was no heartbeat. I was 11 weeks pregnant, but the embryo only measured 9 weeks. Yesterday I had a D&C.

I'm going to write more about this experience, as well the journey of my next pregnancy. Right now I'm just having a hard time dealing with this and need to take a break. Writing has always helped me get through difficult times though, so I know I'll be back here soon.

Thanks for your comments and for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. My sister-in-law had a scare early in her pregnancy. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry, I can even imagine how hard this is for you. Ill be praying for you and hope that all gose well with you next pregnacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete